This document helps you connecting Okta and Ustream Align to have SAML based SSO. It assumes that you already have an Okta and a Ustream Align account so it doesn't cover the account registrations.
Add a Ustream Align application to your Okta account
- Log in to your Okta account. You will see the list of your applications (or a message and a button to add apps, if you don't have any applications yet.)
- Go to the Admin panel by clicking the Admin button at the top right of your screen.
- Go to the Applications screen by selecting Applications from the top menu.
- Click the Add Application button.
- Search for the Ustream Align app. The matching results will appear as you type in the search input field.
- Click the Add button of the Ustream Align app.
- You will get to the General settings of the app, where you need to add the application label and set your preferences for the application visibility. Then you can assign this application to users (optional).
- After you have added the Ustream Align app, go to the Sign On settings of the application and click the Edit button.
- Add your channel or portal URL as the Default Relay State. Save your settings.
Configure SAML 2.0 for Ustream Align
- To configure your SAML 2.0 for for Ustream Align, click the View Setup Instructions button at the Sign On settings, and follow setup instructions on the page that opens.