This document helps you connecting OneLogin and a Streaming Manager for Enterprise(SME) account to have SAML based SSO. It assumes that you already have a OneLogin and SME account so it doesn't cover the account registrations.
- Login to your account at https://www.onelogin.com
- Go to Apps > Add Apps
- Search for and add the app called IBM Cloud Video
- Add and save the app
- Go to the Configuration tab in the app settings and set the following credentials:
- This should be the channel URL where you would like to allow your users to authenticate.
- The URL is https://align.ustream.tv/channel/[YOUR CHANNEL NUMBER]
- Go to the SSO tab to obtain the values to populate into IBM Cloud Video's interface. Do not close this window it will be needed later.
Streaming Manager for Enterprise SAML SSO Settings
- Login to your account at https://www.ustream.tv/login
- Go to the dashboard, select Integrations & Apps choose Security settings from the menu or follow this link: https://www.ustream.tv/dashboard/integrations/security
- Choose Service Provider Initiated SSO from the two options.
- Map the values as follows from the OneLogin SSO settings page:
- Name in OneLogin = Name in IBM Cloud Video
- Issuer URL = Entity ID
- Certificate = Certificate
- To get the Certificate from OneLogin click on Certificate > View Details, copy certificate to get the actual certificate.
- SAML 2.0 Endpoint (HTTP) = Login URL
- SLO Endpoint (HTTP) = Logout URL (this is optional)