How to change the Ustream account associated with your Playstation Network (PSN) account
If you need to change the Ustream account that is associated with your Playstation login, you need to follow these steps:
- 1. Sign in to your PSN account
- 2. Open the Playroom
- 3. Click 'share' on your Playstation controller, to bring you to the share screen:
- 4. click 'options' on your Playstation controller, to open the options menu to the right:
- 5. choose Share Settings, then select Broadcast Settings
- 6. choose 'Manage Account Information'
- 7. At this point, you can either choose to 'Save Ustream Account Info' if you do not currently have a Ustream account associated with your PSN account, or you can choose to 'Delete Ustream Account Info' if you DO have a Ustream account but want to use a different one.
- 8. You will be asked to either create a new Ustream account, or link to an existing account.
- 9. Enter your Ustream login information for the account you want linked to your PSN account, and choose 'Allow'.
At this point, you should be able to successfully broadcast from your Playstation 4 to any of the Ustream channels associated with the current Ustream account.